Thursday, September 27, 2007

A new place...The University of Randominity (a new word)

I dislike the fact that I know what I 'should' do and I don't do it.

So, I Go-Around-The-Mulberry-Bush about it and say that I dislike this fact and I think/say that I don't do it. And I don't do it.

Seriously, is this how it works?

Becoming healthy - body, mind and spirit.

Tell myself that I'm doing what I 'should' and everything is as it 'should' be?

And then it will be?

Bluffing my mind's thought patterns.

Last night, I ate a Big Mac at midnight.

I was a vegetarian for 3 years.

I loathe Starbucks, Walmarts, pollution, corruption, oil heirs, flees, children picking their noses, paradoxicallity (new word), hate. Insert all other hostilities
here______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Actually, the word hate and detest and loathe should be removed from language.
Even though, they serve their purpose.

Then again, I don't want to loathe the places that give people a living.

Periodically, I shop at Walmart. I put gas in my car and in my home.

I'd love to own a solar-powered home and car.

Many times, I've shopped at Whole Foods. The store the paparazzi hang around and take pictures of millionaires shopping with their fabric bags. The next day, they hang out at Starbucks or McDonalds.

I should become a neologistical writer.

I know where meat comes from.

I know what the current state-of-the-world is doing to Mother Earth.

I've thought about running away to a commune.

I tell myself when Naomi goes to college, I will.

Miracles do happen.

I need to write everything down for everyday and follow through with a plan.

I just ate a left-over egg roll and it's almost midnight.

I think people can be healed naturally.

OK, here goes...

Monday

6:20 AM - wake up. actually get your ass outta bed and don't lay back down before taking Naomi to the bus.

6:40 AM - eat a banana. cereal (healthy type). o.j.

6:45 AM- take Naomi to bus stop.

6:50 - 7:05 AM - stretch, meditate, listen to music.

LEAVE FOR WORK NO LATER THEN 7:10.

TAKE LUNCH TO WORK SO YOU WON'T EAT THE FATTENING (uh, I mean unhealthy) FOOD.

DRINK AT LEAST 42 OZ. THROUGH-OUT THE DAY.

USE WORK-OUT ROOM AT WORK, DURING LUNCH HOUR. WHY THE FUCK (this word can be used in two ways) WOULDN'T YOU?

5:00 PM - COME HOME AND DON'T GO TO SLEEP!

PREPARE A HEALTHY DINNER AND MAKE SURE YOU EAT BEFORE 7 PM

11:00 PM - GO TO SLEEP!

HMMMM...that is my ohm.

Tibetan monks say OHMMMMM.

Things that make you go hmm, hmm, hmm. Damn, it's already a song.

Descriptive words are highly over-rated.

2 comments:

Adamity73 said...

Wow! =o) That's a lot of information and a whole lot of planning. Sometimes, that's what it takes: Putting down on paper (or monitor) what has flitted about one's mind. It solidifies it, ya know?

And I know that you can do what you set out to do. Though you are spontaneous and free in spirit and in mind, you too are pragmatic and strong-minded.

I look forward to seeing the elevated gleam in your eyes. =o)

Melissa said...

Oh, I need to make a list! I've been casually adding up the time I waste in the morning, and it's ridiculous. No wonder it's so hard to get to work on time! I keep asking myself how hard it would be to, say, choose what to wear the night before, so I'm not traipsing around the house in the morning realizing that the outfit I envisioned is at the bottom of the laundry pile.

Blog Archive