Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cedar Point...Fun with a headache.

I've been yearning to go to Cedar Point for Halloweekends and I finally went!
I usually go in the summer when the sun is beating down and the lines are 2 hours long. Yeah, waiting in line is part of the fun - right? People watching, reading shirts, watching lovebird's kiss, kid's giggle, moving forward 5 feet through winding metal walkways. Approaching the thrill ride and climbing aboard the fun machines.

As I've gotten older, I've come to realize that I should only ride my favorite rides, all of the others just lead up to the impending headache from being jostled around on rickety tracks. Centrifugal forces suck out your energy.

So, without further ado let me introduce you to my favorite rides. They will be ridden by me again!

The classic Raptor - KICK THE SKY!



The Skyhawk - The Ultimate GIANT Swing!



The Gemini - The blue train always wins, unless of course, I decide to ride on the red one!


The Skyride - What happens on The Skyride, stays on The Skyride!


No comments:

Blog Archive