Monday, July 30, 2007

Intricate or Not?


A new addiction - yippee. More bags under my eyes. I have a myspace and learned how to maneuver around it fairly quick. But this Blogger place has me totally confused. When I set my mind to something, try to figure something out, I don't give up until I figure it out or give up (duh?). The problem? I can't figure out how to add other peoples blog link to mine. Yeah, I'm sure it's so simple - har, har, har. I've viewed some very kewl blogs and I'd like to view them again. Also, I can't figure out how to change the format for my blog writings (yeah, I looked under the format link - did I miss something?), they are condensed and bunched up and I want them stretched out so when someone reads a blog o' mine they can read it from one end of the page to the other. So after two hours, I'm giving up and going to wash the dishes... That should be a constructive use of my time. Maybe, I don't want to get a computer degree?!?

1 comment:

Adamity73 said...

But you've already made it look cool. To add links to others' blogs, you have to open up another Internet Explorer window, click-copy the address and then go to Manage your Blog--Template and paste the link in the appropriate spot. My sister helped me with mine. Otherwise? I'd have been lost. :-O

Blog Archive